MedVanceTM Silicone – Bordered Silicone Adhesive Foam Dressing Sacral, Size 9″x9″ (6.1″x6.6″ Pad), Box of 5 dressings
- Multilayer strcture enhaces absorbent capacity and locks the wound exude to prevent wound bed maceration
- soft and hypoallrgenic silicone adhesive acts as a wound contact layer that dose not stick to the wound bed but to intact skin thus prevents secondary damage and minimizes pain during dressing removal and change
- semi–permeable PU film acts a liquid barrier while allows the passage of oxygen and water vapor
- conforms to body contours and provids maximum pationt comfort
- easy to apply and remove
MedVance Silicone Foam Dressing with Border is a multilayer, highly absorbent dressing with soft silicone adhesive as the wound contact layer. The multilayer structure absorbs large amount of wound exudate, and locks the wound exudate in the absorbent core to prevent wound bed maceration. The absorbent core improves absorbent capacity and provides moist wound healing environment. The sort and hypoallergenic silicone adhesive does not stick to wound bed but to the intact skin to prevent secondary damage to the wound bed during dressing removal and change. Atraumatic dressing removal enhances patient compliance and comfort. The outmost layer made of breathable polyurethane film allows oxygen and water vapor transmission, and acts as a liquid barrier to prevent external contamination. Special designed shapes are for the wounds on the heel and sacrum.
Silicone – Bordered Silicone Foam Adhesive Dressing, Sacral, Size 9″x9″ (6.1″x 6.6″ Pad), HCPCS Code: A6213
- Multilayer structure enhances absorbent capacity and locks the wound exude to prevent wound bed maceration.
- soft and hypoallergenic silicone adhesive acts as a wound contact layer that dose not stick to the wound bed but to intact skin thus prevents secondary damage and minimizes pain during dressing removal and change.
KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.