Boiron Arnicare Bruise 1.5 Ounce (Pack of 1) Topical Bruise Relief Gel
- ARNICA FOR PAIN: This homeopathic medicine helps temporarily relieve muscle pain & stiffness due to minor injuries, overexertion & falls. Also great for pain, swelling, & discoloration from bruises.
- TOPICAL PAIN RELIEF: Our non-greasy, water-based formula absorbs quickly & is unscented & paraben-free. This cooling gel is great for relief following an injury, intense workout, or general overexertion.
- PLANT-BASED ACTIVE INGREDIENT: The Arnica montana plant is a natural pain reliever. This popular homeopathic medicine temporarily relieves muscle pain & stiffness without unwanted drowsiness.
- HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINE uses highly diluted biological, botanical, or mineral substances to relieve symptoms. Our tablets, pellets, & topical treatments work with your body without the risk of contraindications, or known drug interactions.
- THE BOIRON PROMISE: We believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, we have been committed to providing quality medicines. As a world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction.
At Boiron, we believe there’s more than one way to feel better — a way that works with your body, not against it. We encourage you to choose wellness by choosing us. And we honor your choice with medicines made from Earth’s best resources.
In 1932, Jean and Henri Boiron set out to develop reliable homeopathic medicines.Today, Boiron is an independent pharmaceutical laboratory that prides itself on quality manufacturing and responsible environmental practices. It’s still operated by the Boiron family who continues to be passionate about integrating the benefits of homeopathic medicine into daily life.
Boiron is best known for its flu medicine, Oscillococcinum, and its Arnicare line of pain relievers. Boiron distributes products in more than 50 countries in categories such as analgesics, cough, cold, flu, first aid, baby and children’s, eye care, indigestion, and women’s health.
Arnicare Bruise 1.5 oz GelUsesReduces pain, swelling and discoloration from bruisesActive IngredientsArnica montana 1X HPUS-7% Trauma, muscle pain & stiffness, swelling from injuries, discoloration from bruisingActive IngredientsInactive IngredientsAlcohol Carbomer Purified water Sodium hydroxide purified water sodium hydroxideQuickly Absorbed GelNon-greasyUnscentedParaben-Free
Directions Apply a thin layer of Arnicare Bruise to affected area and massage gently as soon as possible after minor bruise. Repeat 3 times a day or as needed.Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, damaged skin or wounds. Do not use if you are allergic to Arnica montana or to any of this product’s inactive ingredients. When using this product, use only as directed, do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes and with open wounds.
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Active Ingredient – Purpose.
Arnica Montana 1 x HPUS-7% – Trauma, Muscle Pain & Stiffness, Swelling From Injuries, Discoloration from Bruising.
The Letters HPUS Indicate that this Ingredient is Officially Included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Cetyl Palmitate, EDTA Disodium, Glycerin, Lauroyl Macrogolglycerides, Pegoxol-7 Stearate, Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol.
Apply a thin layer of Arnicare cream to affected area and massage gently as soon as possible after minor injury.
Repeat 3 times a day or as needed.
Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tube seal is broken.
Store at 68-77 degrees F (20-25 degrees C).