Medline Heavy Duty Bariatric Folding Walker with 5″ Wheels with Durable Plastic Handles
- Item: WALKER, ADULT, EX WIDE, 5IN WHEELS
- This product is manufactured by MEDLINE
- The MPN of this product is MDS86410XWW
Heavy Duty Bariatric Walker
This heavy duty bariatric walker’s aluminum frame with front cross brace and dual side braces, provides durability to maintain higher weight capacities and to keep larger users active and moving. The extra-wide frames also gives larger users a more comfortable fit. With two-button folding capabilities, this walker lets users receive support even through narrow spaces.
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Height adjustment width: 33.5 inch-43.5 inch
- Approximate user height: 5’5 inch-6’4 inch
- Width inside hand grip: 20 inch
- 4.5 inches folded
- 5 inch Wheels
Sizing Your Walker
Proper walker sizing can help prevent poor posture and prevent injury from misuse or falling. Medline’s walkers all use push-button mechanisms that let the walkers adjust to various heights.
1. Select a walker that is appropriate to the weight of the user.
2. Keeping arms at your side with a natural bend at the elbow, measure from the ground to the center of the wrist.
3. Adjust all four legs to the same height so that the handgrips match the same height as the wrist.
Higher weight capacities keep larger patients active and moving. Extra-wide frames give larger patients a more comfortable fit. Two-button folding capabilities let patients receive support through narrow spaces. Aluminum frame with front cross brace and dual side braces provides durability. Comes with 5″ (13 cm) wheels.) 500-lb. (227 kg) weight capacity. Approximate user height, 5’5″-6’4″ (165-193 cm); Width inside hand grip, 20″ (51 cm); Height adjustment width, 33.5″-43.5″ (85-110 cm); folded, 4.5″ (11 cm).