Bed alarm pad
Smart Caregiver Wireless and Cordless Weight Sensing Bed Pad – 10” x 30” (Monitor or Alarm Included)
- Monitor has a 1-year warranty from purchase date. Pad has a lifespan of 1 year with daily use – contact manufacturer to order replacement pads.
- Easy to use and effective caregiver alarm. Complete system includes 1 wireless bed alarm and 1 cordless bed sensor pad with 1 year manufacturer warranty. Use this product for fall prevention; know when someone is getting out of bed unattended.
- 10″x30″ bed sensor pad is made of soft vinyl, easy to wipe clean and incontinence resistant. Place the cordless bed sensor pad 30 inches across the width of the bed, under the fitted sheet. Position the pad under the resident’s shoulder blades, alarm will sound when they sit up or place it under the hips, alarm will sound when the resident is lifting out of the bed.
- The wireless alarm can be placed in a convenient location closer to the caregiver, away from the cordless sensor pad with low, medium, high volume options and a gentle chime alert.
- Use 3 “C” size batteries for portability, (batteries not included). Or purchase Smart Caregiver’s AC-04E power adapter (sold separately)
This complete package includes a Long Term (1 Year Warranty) Bed Sensor Pad and a caregiver alarm, which can be up to 100′ away from the bed pad, allowing the caregiver to move freely around the home, ensuring that they will hear the alarm as soon as the patient starts to get up, day or night. By placing the sensor pad under the patient’s back area or buttocks, you will receive the earliest possible alert that the patient is getting up. The alarm features three volume settings, and an on/off switch. This simple to use system provides a more comfortable and less stressful environment for the patient than traditional in-room alarm bed alarm systems, as they don’t hear any distressing alarm noise. The caregiver will hear the alert within seconds of the patient sitting up or moving towards the edge of the bed. Pads are sealed for incontinence protection. Alarm operates on 3 C batteries (not included) but to use less batteries over the life of your products, consider purchasing the compatible AC Adapter AC-04EC (12 volt).