Blood Pressure Kit
Greater Goods Bluetooth Blood Pressure Monitor Cuff, Smartphone Connected Health Monitoring for Home Use
- THE RIGHT CHOICE: Trends matter. Track them at home with a high-accuracy, Bluetooth Blood Pressure Monitor.
- THE FEATURES YOU NEED: Bluetooth connectivity, 2 power sources, premium blood pressure cuff, & more. Fits 8.75 – 16.5 inch circumference upper arm.
- BACKED BY REAL SUPPORT: The friendly team at our St. Louis headquarters is here for whatever you need.
- MADE THE RIGHT WAY: Your purchase should have a positive impact on all the people involved.
- PAY IT FORWARD: A piece of your purchase helps Love146 fight trafficking & care for survivors.
What Makes This a Great Blood Pressure Monitor?
THOUGHTFULLY DESIGNED: Since blood pressure changes so often, it can be hard to track the overall trends and understand what they mean for your health. We designed this monitor to make it easy. Our BT Monitor has the same high accuracy as our top-selling upper arm monitor, now with the ability to sync results to the device of your choice. When you take a measurement, your monitor sends it to the Balance Health app, where it is displayed in the context of your overall measurement history and healthy averages.
FEATURES: Once you download the free Balance Health app and pair your monitor, your results will transfer automatically when the app is open. Comes in a professional kit that has everything you need to get started, including 4 AAA batteries, a wall plug, a premium fabric upper arm cuff, and a storage case. Measures systolic and diastolic blood pressure as well as pulse with a single button. Hypertension indicator bar and irregular heartbeat sensor alert you to any issues. Large, backlit LCD display with oversized numbers. Adjustable cuff comfortably fits arm sizes from 8 3/4″ to 16 1/2″. 2 users can store up to 60 records each (120 total entries). Cleared by the FDA for use as a medical device. Requires BT Smart technology (in most recent Android phones, and an iPhone 4S or beyond, running iOS 7.1 or later.) App works with iOS & Android only, and integrates with Apple Health.