Broken toe boot
BraceAbility Short Broken Toe Boot | Walker for Fracture,Recovery, Protection and Healing After Foot or Ankle Injuries (X L)
- BEFORE PURCHASING please view our size chart (the 2nd image above). Size XS fits U.S. Women’s shoe sizes 4 – 6 and can be worn on your RIGHT OR LEFT FOOT. XS weighs 1 pound 13 ounces.
- CLINICALLY PROVEN TO PROTECT & TREAT a broken toe, metatarsal fracture, stress fracture, sprain, post bunion surgery, or any other type of toe, foot, or ankle injury where you need to immobilize your foot, yet be able to walk while you heal.
- FEATURES A COMFORTABLE, DELUXE FOAM LINER, wide toe bed and open toe design, allowing room for swelling and bandaging.
- LOW PROFILE, ROCKER BOTTOM for a more natural step and EASILY ADJUSTABLE medical-grade fastener straps, which allow you to customize the fit.
- RIGID, POLYMER PLASTIC reinforced shell provides protection and support on both sides of your foot and ankle.