QuikClot Advanced Clotting Gauze – 3 x 24 in, 2 Pieces
- QuikClot stops bleeding 5 times faster than blood on its own
- Years of proven effectiveness in combat and recommended by Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC)
- Kaolin contains no botanicals and no animal or human proteins
- Easily conforms to wounds; simply apply the gauze to the source of the bleeding and apply pressure
- The compact size allows you to add QuikClot to your trauma kit, glove box, or emergency medical kit
With QuikClot Advanced Clotting Gauze, you have the power to stop bleeding in the palm of your hand. Tested and proven through years of combat use by the U.S. Military, QuikClot can be depended on to save time when every second counts. The hemostatic gauze works on contact to stop bleeding by accelerating your body’s natural clotting process, clotting blood five times faster. This pack contains two gauzes impregnated with kaolin, the same technology used by the US troops to stop even the worst bleeding wounds. Kaolin activates fibers in the blood plasma – makes them sticky, traps platelets and stops bleeding fast! Inorganic and inert, kaolin is non-allergenic, making it safe and effective to use. QuikClot’s extremely absorbent gauze is flexible and pliable, easily contouring to wounds and allowing you to get them to the nearest medical center. Make QuikClot a part of your trauma pack or first aid kit so you’re prepared when emergencies occur.