Cryotherapy – Circulating Personal Cold Water Therapy Ice Machine by Arctic Ice –with Universal Pad for Knee, Elbow, Shoulder, Back Pain, Swelling, Sprains, Inflammation, Injuries, Post Surgery Care
- ICE COLD THERAPY UNIT: Fill the unit with cold water and ice – water is quietly circulated through the leak-free 52” hose to the pad, giving that specific area complete cold coverage. The cryo-cool system circulates cold water for up to 5 hours, continuously supplying cold to the area that needs it the most.
- UNIVERSAL WRAP TO RELIEVE WHAT AILS YOU: You may have any number of areas sorely in need of some relief and the universal wrap can take care of them. The universal wrap is 11”x 11” and includes a 3”x39” Velcro strap for use with a variety of areas like the hip, ankle, wrist, shoulder, leg, or elbow. Additional pad designs are sold separately.
- HELP FOR INJURIES, PAIN, SORENESS, AND SWELLING: Whether you’re a sports hero, lead an active lifestyle, or just had an unfortunate misshape, injuries are a part of life. Cold water therapy can help get you through this tough time by helping to manage your pain and reduce discomfort or edema caused by traumatic injuries or post-operative pain.
- A COLD WATER THERAPY MACHINE TO HELP MANAGE CHRONIC PAIN: Pain and inflammation can slow us down, but who has time for that? This cold therapy unit provides added compression to trouble areas to help reduce pain and inflammation. It can provide pain relief for more chronic conditions like diabetic neuropathy, arthritis, joint pain, and more.
- HOW DOES IT WORK AND WHEN CAN I USE IT: With this unit, a motorized pump circulates cool water is the pads surrounding the injured body part. This causes the blood vessels to constrict (in the way that cold causes a shrinking effect), lowers your metabolism, and slows down the flow of internal fluids (such as ones that cause swelling). This cold water therapy machine can be used any time from immediately following an operation to daily soothing of chronic soreness and pain.
For proper use: Always have water above the fill-line Pump life expectancy 1750 hours Empty reservoir and unplug when not in use. There may be times when you need professional quality treatment to help with injuries or chronic issues, but you would love to be able to get it the comfort and convenience of your own home and on your own time schedule. The Arctic Ice Cold Water Therapy System is hospital grade equipment, so you can receive the very best care whenever and wherever you need it. The Arctic Ice Cold Water Therapy System gives your body localized support that goes straight to the problem. The circulating ice water therapy settings can cool and soothe inflamed areas for up to 8 hours and allow you to freely move your joints, unlike unsecured ice packs that can frustratingly change position and fall off with any movement you make. The cryo-cool system circulates cold water for about 5 hours, continuously supplying cold to the area that needs it the most. Hi/low settings a 15-minute incremental timer, an easy-open lid, and auto shutoff help you to take control of your own treatment. As effective as this type of therapy is, you should always check with a doctor about whether a cold water therapy machine is right for you and get their recommendations on what specifications are best for your personal needs. This PMT product is covered by a limited 90 day warranty.