AccuMed Fingertip Pulse Oximeter, Sp02 Finger Blood Pulse Oxygen Monitor, w/Carrying case, Lanyard Silicon Case & Battery CMS-50D (Blue)
- ACCURATE OXYGEN SATURATION AND PULSE RATE READINGS IN ONE DEVICE: The Figertip Pulse Oximeter fits all finger sizes from kids above four years old to adults as it measures the level of oxygen in the blood and reads the pulse rate in just eight to ten seconds. It is crucial to use the device in a stationary position and not while in motion for precise readings.
- FAST & CONVENIENT READINGS: SpO2 and Pulse Rate are graphed on the bright LED display. The LED display cover prevents ambient light washout, making readings crisp and clear. Average time for a reading is 8~10 seconds.
- LOW POWER CONSUMPTION: Equipped with two AAA batteries, the oximeter automatically powers off when not in use and delivers up to 24 continuous hours of battery life.
- PORTABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighing only 50 grams, every AccuMed oximeter comes in a convenient travel case that protects it from scratches when carried on its own or inside your gym bag or backpack. Attach the included lanyard to the case or directly to the oximeter for easy reach anytime.
- DESIGNED FOR HOME USE, EXERCISE OR TRAVEL: While the AccuMed Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is handy for detecting vital signs, it is not intended for medical use but rather for situations where you need to know your oxygen level before and after your workout or sports such as running, hiking or cycling, or while traveling in an aircraft.
YOUR VITAL SIGNS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Oxygen is essential to life and there are times when we need to monitor its level in our blood to detect if our body is functioning normally. The AccuMed line of health products features a Pulse Oximeter – a device designed to provide an accurate reading of your blood oxygen level and pulse rate from your fingertip in as little as eight seconds.
QUICK AND EASY OPERATION IN THREE SIMPLE STEPS
- Remove the back cover and install the two AAA batteries included in the box.
- Insert your finger by aligning it with the red light and wait for the oximeter to switch on.
- Read the results in eight to ten seconds.
IMMEDIATE AND ACCURATE RESULTS IN SECONDS
The AccuMed Pulse Oximeter is a painless and non-invasive device that shows you:
- OXYGEN SATURATION or SpO2 LEVEL: Shows the percentage of how much hemoglobin in your blood is carrying oxygen, with normal levels at 95% or greater
- PULSE RATE: Provides the number of heartbeats per minute
- PULSE INTENSITY: Displayed as a bar graph
- PULSE WAVE: Shows the strength of your pulse in wave form
LOW POWER CONSUMPTION
Equipped with two AAA batteries, the oximeter automatically powers off after five seconds of inactivity and delivers up to 32 continuous hours of battery life.
PORTABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN
Weighing only 50 grams with batteries included, every AccuMed Oximeter comes with a convenient travel case that protects it from scratches as you carry it on its own or inside your gym bag, backpack or luggage. Attach the included lanyard to the case or directly to the oximeter for easy access anytime.
ROTATING, CRYSTAL CLEAR LED DISPLAY (Available in AC-CMS50D and AC-CMS50D1 models)
Read your oxygen saturation level and pulse rate results with remarkable clarity in portrait or landscape formats with auto rotation that detects your hand movement.
IS A PULSE OXIMETER FOR YOU?
While a Pulse Oximeter is not intended for medical use, it is the simplest and most convenient way to detect and monitor vital signs before and after any strenuous activity such as a workout at home or in the gym — or sports such as running, cycling, basketball or tennis. People who work in aviation or travelers who fly frequently need an oximeter to know if their oxygen level is dropping so they can take steps to bring it back to normal.