Heated neck wrap
Huggaroo Microwavable Neck Wrap – Moist Heating Pad and Cold Compress – Use Hot or Cold for Neck Pain Relief, Muscle Relaxation, Migraine Relief
- Plush polyester fabric. Filled with flaxseeds, wheat, lavender, chamomile, peppermint, spearmint, lemon grass, rosemary, cinnamon, yarrow, white willow, valerian root, yellow dock, hops
- Delivers moist heat wherever applied. Ergonomic design, perfect for neck and shoulder pain relief.
- Also great for migraines or tension headache relief, sinus headache relief, stress relief.
- May also be used as a general heat pad to soothe menstrual cramps, arthritis, back pain.
- Enjoy soothing herbal aromatherapy while your muscles are relaxed by the heat.
- Chill in freezer to use as a plush, reusable ice pack to soothe hot flashes or nausea.
Ultra plush and luxurious, the Huggaroo Neck and Shoulder Wrap delivers deep, moist heat to the neck, shoulders, and upper back, melting away pain, tension, and stress. Enjoy subtle, soothing aromatherapy while your muscles are relaxed by the heat. May also be chilled in the freezer and used as a cold compress for a cool, refreshing experience.
- Heavy weight (3.5 lbs), carefully-chosen ingredients, and balanced design = long-lasting heat and freedom to move
- The heavy weight provides an additional benefit – deep pressure stimulation relaxes you further and reduces anxiety
- 18 x 14 inches, 3.5 inch collar. One size fits all
- Put on a clean, dry plate and microwave on high for 1:30 the very first time.
- If not hot enough, microwave for 2:00 the next time, then 2:30, then 3:00, then 3:30 (max heating time).
- Allow your wrap to cool to room temp before heating again.
- Place in large ziplock bag and keep in freezer for at least 4 hours prior to use.
- Expect 8-10 minutes of gentle cool therapy per freezing cycle. If looking primarily for a cold therapy wrap, we recommend the Huggaroo Eye Mask instead (see table above).
- ALWAYS microwave on a clean, dry plate.
- NEVER place directly inside microwave. Keep fabric away from oil and food residue.
- Turn the carousel ON. Product must be spinning throughout heating cycle.
- Do not overheat. Use only as directed.
- If soiled, spot clean fabric only. Do not submerge wrap in water.