iHealth Air Wireless Fingertip Pulse Oximeter with Plethysmograph and Perfusion Index on the App, Measures Blood Oxygen Saturation, Perfusion Index, Pulse Rate
- Clinically tested, HIPAA compliant. Measures blood oxygen level, pulse rate and perfusion index
- Great for spot checking your oxygen and pulse pre and post workout
- Wireless, lightweight, pulse oximeter and easy-to-use interactive app
- One-touch automatic sync via Bluetooth Smart with the free ihealth my vitals app to track your trends
- Fully integrated with the entire family of ihealth products to help you better understand and support your healthy lifestyle. iHealth products comes with 1 year manufacturer’s warranty. It is used for sports and/or aviation use only and state that they are not intended for medical use.
iHealth Air Wireless Pulse Oximeter
The iHealth Air Wireless Pulse Oximeter is a non-invasive device intended for spot-checking of functional oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin (SpO2) and pulse rate.
The wireless pulse oximeter is intended to measure blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate of adults above 16 years old in home and hospital environments (including clinical use in internist / surgery ,anesthesia, intensive care , etc.).
The oximeter that includes both Plethysmograph and Perfusion Index (PI) in smartphone by the iHealth Myvitals App. Easy to see how your activity affects your oxygen level and pulse pre and post workout!
How does the Plethysmograph and PI help?
Plethysmograph – The SpO2 Waveform
Each wave corresponds to a heartbeat and the amplitude to the amount of blood detected in your blood vessels. When the wave amplitude is consistent (as shown in the figure), the pulse oximeter is optimized and readings can be taken. After connected with smartphone, you can easily see the SpO2 waveform during measurement.
The Perfusion Index (PI) conveniently informs you of the strength of your pulse. If the PI value is less than 0.2%, this means that your hands are either too cold or improperly positioned in the pulse oximeter. Simply warm your finger and reposition it so that it is right between the LED light and sensor. No more second guessing if the readings are reliable or why the pulse oximeter is not giving a reading.
Why Choose This Pulse Oximeter?
- FDA & Medical CE approved
- Reliable and Accurate
- Bluetooth Smart Technology
Visual representation of your heartbeat. Consistent waveform represents good blood flow detected.
Numerical representation of your pulse strength. Higher number corresponds to stronger pulse strength.
Powerful Digital Logbook
By the help of iHealth Myvtials App, you can easily see the history data of your SpO2 and pulse rate.
LED Display – Clear & Sharp
Accurately measure your blood oxygen level, pulse rate, and perfusion index with our wireless pulse oximeter. Clinically tested.