Leg elevation products
LightEase Memory Foam Leg, Knee, Ankle Support and Elevation Leg Pillow for Surgery
- A MUST-HAVE LEG PILLOW if your leg needs to be elevated- Designed for injured leg, or after surgeries like femur replacement, ACL surgery, or hip replacement, LightEase leg pillow provide elevation support for leg and knee joint
- ORTHOPEDIC LEG PILLOW TO HELP REDUCE PAIN – Improves blood circulation while helping reduce swelling, alleviating back and leg pain, LightEase leg pillow is to help relieve discomfort that occurs after surgeries
- SLEEP COMFORTABLY THROUGH THE NIGHT- Keeps your leg and knee in place while awake or sleeping, to facilitate a faster recovery and good night rest, it is estimated that LightEase leg pillow will speed up 30% of recovery time
- COMFY YET FIRM SUPPORT – LightEase leg pillow is made of high-quality memory foam and cover of soft short plush that provides your leg with cozy and protected feeling. New design features handle, easy to carry up and down stairs; machine-washable cover for easy cleaning. 32L x 13W x 9.5H inches. LightEase leg pillow is vacuum-packed, please give it at least 24 hours to expand!
- BEWARE OF CHEAP IMITATIONS – At LightEase we strive to provide only qualified products to our customers. Please beware that there are other sellers selling cheap imitations; when ordering, make sure the item is being sold by us directly (Daoe) and protect your own rights and interests
How high does it raise one’s foot?
Will this work in a recliner?
Yes it works in a recliner, the larger end can sit on the recliner foot and the smaller end on the seat of the chair. And you can use it in bed, sofa, anywhere.
How long will it expand to its normal size?
Product is vacuum-packed for shipping reason, please give it at least 24 hours to expand.
For people recover from
- ACL surgery
- Knee replacement
- Posterior tibial tendon dysfunction
- Femur replacement
- Fibula surgery
- Hip replacement
- Other surgical procedures