Ebanel 5% Lidocaine Topical Numbing Cream Maximum Strength, 1.35 Oz Pain Relief Cream Anesthetic Cream Infused with Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, Lecithin, Allantoin, Secured with Child Resistant Cap
- MAX STRENGTH PAINKILLING 5% LIDOCAINE. Efficient topical numbing pain relief cream gel for different sections, hemorrhoid, local and anorectal discomfort. The max dose allowed by the FDA for non-prescription anesthetic.
- FAST WORKING & LONG LASTING: take only 20-25 minutes to reach max numbing level, last for 1-2 hours. Paraben-free, cruelty-free, oil-free, never tested on animals, no harmful chemicals, no additives.
- DEEP PENETRATION PAIN RELIEF with LIPOSOMAL. Liposomal helps penetrate the skin easier to effective delivering numbing anesthetic ingredients, thus, the numbing effect to kill the pain will work faster and last longer.
- NON-OILY & NON-GREASY: No more sticky greasy creams or gels, our water-based anesthetic cream won’t stain your clothes or bed.
- PROUDLY MADE in USA. Manufactured by a FDA licensed facility in California.
This product is an OTC (over-the-counter) product specially formulated for temporary relief from pain, itching, soreness, burning, anorectal discomfort. Safe and great for all skin types. Children under 12 years of age, consult a doctor before use. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Stop use and ask a doctor if the symptom being treated does not subside, or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain, or other symptoms develop or increase.
This product is an OTC (over-the-counter) product specially formulated for temporary relief from pain, itching, soreness, burning, anorectal discomfort. Safe and great for all skin types. Formulated & bottled in an FDA registered facility in the USA! Cruelty-Free, cGMP Certified, Hypoallergenic, Oil-Free, Sulfate-Free, no harsh chemicals, non-addictive. Patch test is recommended.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Lidocaine HCl 5%, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Benzyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Cholesterol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Lecithin, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Polyacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Trideceth-6, Triethanolamine
Adults: 1. Clean hands and treatment area with mild soap and warm water, rinse thoroughly, then gently pat dry. 2. Apply a thick layer onto treatment area. 3. Wait 20-25 minutes for peak numbing effect. 4. Wipe away residue and begin procedure. 5. Pro Tips: Cover with plastic wrap and apply pressure; repeat application after 15 minutes for enhanced numbing. Apply up to 6 times a day. Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.