AliveCor KardiaMobile Personal EKG | FDA-Cleared | Detects AFib
- EKG ON THE GO: Take unlimited medical-grade EKGs anytime, anywhere. No subscription required.
- EKG HISTORY: Store your EKGs on your phone, and email to your doctor with the press of a button.
- TRUSTED BY DOCTORS: FDA-Cleared to detect Atrial Fibrillation, Bradycardia, Tachycardia or Normal Heart Rhythm in 30 seconds.
- EASY TO USE: Simply place your fingers on the sensors—no wires, patches or gels required.
- Works with most smartphones & tablets. See compatible devices below. Not recommended for use with pacemakers and ICDs.
EKG on the go
KardiaMobile is the personal EKG that works with your smartphone and fits easily into your pocket. Take unlimited EKGs anytime, anywhere without applying wires, cables or gels.
After a 30-second EKG, you’ll know if your heart rhythm is normal or if Atrial Fibrillation is detected. AFib is one of the most common irregular heart rhythms, and a leading cause of stroke.
Take an EKG when you feel a symptom or when you just want the peace of mind.
Using KardiaMobile couldn’t be easier
1. Simply open the Kardia app on your phone, and tap “record EKG.”
2. Place KardiaMobile near your phone, and gently rest your fingers on each sensor.
3. In 30 seconds you’ll see your results
Store your EKGs on your phone, and email your EKG to your doctor with the press of a button.
KardiaMobile is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you receive a result which is not consistent with your expectations, consult a medical professional. KardiaMobile does not detect many common EKG abnormalities that may be seen by a physician on a diagnostic-grade 12-lead EKG, such as premature ventricular contractions (PVCs), premature atrial contractions (PACs), or morphology changes related to ischemic heart conditions.