Silicone sheets for scars
Aroamas Professional Silicone Scar Sheets, Soften and Flattens Scars Resulting from Surgery, Injury, Burns, Acne, C-section and more, Soft Silicone Scar Strips, 3″×1.57″, 8 Sheets (4 Month Supply)
- MEDICAL GRADE SILICONE Silicone is recommended scar therapy ingredient by Plastic Surgeons, Hospitals, Burn Centers, and Dermatologists. Our medical grade silicone is professionally developed to deliver the highest performance scar removal.
- CLINICALLY PROVEN: Our silicone scar removal sheets have been clinically proven to improve the color, size, texture, and overall appearance of hypertrophic scars and keloids often resulting from surgery, injury, burns, acne, c-section, and more.
- SOFTEN OLD AND NEW SCARS: Scars may feel softer in just a few days, with visible results in just weeks. Optimal results are expected in about 12 weeks.
- SAFE, REUSABLE AND LONG LASTING: These drug free silicone adhesive strips are soft, flexible and breathable. They are odorless, harmless, no toxic, and comfortable. Each sheet is washable and reusable for up to 2 weeks with proper cleaning and maintenance.
- Clinically Proven
- For Old & New Scars
- Safe, Non-Toxic, Harmless
- Softens, Smoothens, Normalizes Scars
- Reduces Redness, Relieves Itchiness, Discomfort
- Professional Formula
- Physician Trusted
- Natural & Gentle, For All Skin Types
- Odorless, Colorless
- For Both Adults and Kids
Since the early 1980s, silicone gel sheeting has been widely used in the treatment of hypertrophic scars and keloids. Clinical studies and reviews have confirmed its efficacy.
Aroamas Scar Gel is clinically tested and proven to improve the color, size, texture, and overall appearance of scars from surgery, injury, c-sections, cosmetic procedures, burns or acne.
Our medical-grade silicone is developed to deliver the highest performance scar removal. It has been clinically proven to improve the color, size, texture, and overall appearance of hypertrophic scars and keloids often resulting from c-section, surgery, injury, burns, acne, and more. This drug-free formula is entirely safe for nursing moms and is washable and reusable for up to 2 weeks.
Use on both old and new scars and expect visible results in weeks with optimal results revealed in about 12 weeks.
This product is formulated for application to:
Cosmetic Surgical Scars
Breast Implant & Reduction Scars
Raised Acne Scars
C-Section & Pregnancy Scars
Silicone Scar Removal Sheets Features:
Safe for Nursing Moms
Flexible, Breathable, and Durable
Soft and Comfortable
Reusable and Washable
Non-Greasy and Won’t Stick to or Stain Clothing
Each Sheet Lasts Up to 2 Weeks
Easy to Apply and Remove
3 Year Shelf Life
Clean and dry scar area.
Cut sheet according to the size and shape of the scar.
Peel off liner from adhesive side of sheet.
Apply adhesive side of sheet directly on scar.
Use this product once scar or wound has been healing for at least 7 days. You may start using immediately on older scars.
Silicone sheets should be worn for 4-8 hours per day for the first few days, and gradually increased up to 24 hours a day. Use a minimum of 12 hours a day for maximum results.
Gently wash silicone sheets in warm water every day prior to usage.