Stand assist device
Able Life Universal Stand Assist, Adjustable Standing Mobility Aid, Chair Assist Grab Bars with Cushioned Support Handles, Independent Living Aid
- PREVENT FALLS: The Universal Stand Assist provides users with stability and balance when sitting or standing from their favorite chair, couch, or recliner; compatible with either fixed, stitched, or removable furniture cushions, place the stand assist frame either around or underneath your seat cushion; please reference our installation video and instructions below to determine if the Universal Stand Assist is compatible with your furniture
- PADDED HANDLE GRIPS: Dual cushion handles provide a comfortable and secure place to grip when standing or sitting and safely support up to 300 pounds; easily stand or sit without caregiver assistance, preventing back pain from lifting and skin tears from pulling
- PROVIDES INDEPENDENCE: Perfect for the elderly, injured, or anyone needing mobility assistance; the low-profile design of the Able Life chair assist matches the look and feel of your home and helps to make your existing furniture functionable again
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE: Customize the Universal Stand Assist to your individual comfort and furniture; support handle height adjusts from 22 to 32 inches from the floor; legs adjust from 14 to 21 inches from the floor; frame depth adjusts from 24 to 27 inches; frame width adjusts from 19 to 26 inches; please refer to our reference image for a visual of the noted dimensions
- HIGH QUALITY AND EASY TO ASSEMBLE: The powder coated steel frame is made to last years of repeated everyday use; each standing assist frame includes all the needed equipment for easy assembly, no additional tools are required
Will the Universal Stand Assist fit on my Chair?
The Universal Stand Assist can be installed one of two ways. Some chairs, recliners, and couches require the product frame to be placed around the cushion (because the cushion cannot be removed). Other chairs will allow the product frame to be placed underneath the cushion (because the cushion is removable). For installation instructions for chairs, couches, and recliners, refer to the following recommendations. If you have specific questions regarding the compatibility of your chair, contact our team.
The Universal Stand Assist from Able Life gives you independence, balance, and support when sitting or standing from your favorite chair, couch, or recliner. The Stand Assist grab bar is perfect for those who lack mobility, suffer from loss of balance, or are recovering from surgery. The dual cushioned handles support up to 300 pounds and safely provide the needed leverage to raise or lower yourself into a seated position. Sitting down or standing up from your favorite chair is a simple and easy task again when using our low-profile mobility aid. When not in use, the discreet design of the chair assist will blend into your furniture, helping to keep the look and feel of you home. Fully adjustable, our chair assist can be modified to fit a wide range of couches and chairs. To install, simply fit the stand assist frame either around an attached cushion, or underneath a removable cushion. We have provided an installation video and detailed product instructions that will help you determine if the Universal Stand Assist is compatible with your furniture.