Suction grab bars
Carex Suction Shower Grab Bar – 12” Ultra Grip Shower Handle – Dual Locking Grab Bars for Bathtubs and Showers – Seniors, Disabled, Handicap, Elderly Assistance Product
- INSTALL & REMOVE EVERYWHERE YOU GO: Our suction shower grab bar features dual locking suction cups for increased stability & color-changing indicators to show when the bar is locked. Compact and lightweight for ease in travel & install in hotel rooms or guest bathrooms.
- EXTRA STRONG AND SAFE: The 12″ Ultra Grip shower handle assists users in safely entering or leaving the bathtub or shower. The ultra strong, dual locking suction cups provide a secure hold mounted to any smooth, flat, and non-porous surface, for safety and support you can rely on.
- TOOL-FREE INSTALLATION: Easy to install and uninstall, the Carex Ultra Grip grab bar can be installed and removed without the use of tools. No tools, no fuss.
- PERFECT GIFT: Carex shower grab bar is ideal gift for seniors, elderly, handicaps and toddlers, showing that you care about their safety. Moreover, it is suitable for everyone who needs an extra support in slippery areas or has a problem with stability.
- WORKS ON MOST SURFACES: Shower grab bar works on most bath and shower surfaces, including shower tile and fiberglass. For best results, install the suction shower grab bar on a smooth surface.
- Powerful dual locking suction cups
- Indicators change from red to green when the bar is properly fastened
- Easy to install or remove – no tools required.
Carex 12 in. Ultra Grip Suction Handle
Bath Safety You Can Trust
The Carex Ultra Grip Grab Bar helps users gain support when entering or leaving the bathtub or shower. It features a visual indicator that changes from red to green to show when the grab bar is securely in place and properly adhered. The strong suction grips hold tightly to any smooth, flat and non-porous surface. No installation is required.
- Powerful dual-locking suction cups
- Supports weight up to 300 lbs.
- Tool-free installation
- Color Changing Indicators
Use to assist with balance only. Do not use to leverage body weight. Do not use to pull self out of bathtub. Must be mounted on a clean, smooth, flat, non porous surface. Clean the mounting surface and the suction cups before the first use and when necessary. Always check to make sure both indicators are green and test to make sure the bar is securely attached before using. Uninstall and reinstall as needed.
CAREX GRAB BARS FOR BATHTUBS AND SHOWERS MAKES YOUR BATHING SAFER THAN EVER!
- Powerful dual locking suction cups.
Extra Strong suction cups design works on any non-porous, flat surface, including tile, glass, acrylic and fiberglass. Supports up to 300 pounds, the suction shower grab bar assists your balance while entering and leaving the tub or shower for a safe and comfortable experience.
- Indicators change from red to green when the bar is properly fastened.
The Carex 12″ Ultra Grip Grab Bars for bathroom features a visual indicator that turns from red to green when the bar is properly secured in place. Simply place it on the bathroom wall and flip the locks into place. When the indicators turn green, the bar is secure.
- No tools or professional installation needed.
Just clean the rubber discs and the surface it is to be attached to thoroughly. Press as hard as possible against the wall till the green indicators show up. Press down on the latches. The higher pressure – the better suction.
- Portable and compact.
Take it everywhere you go. It’s compact and light so you can take it when you travel and install in hotel rooms or guest bathrooms.
- The grab bar is for balance assistance only and not for body weight leverage.
- Item works on tile size larger than 4×4 and cannot overlap grout lines.
- The suction discs cannot be mounted on grout seam(s).
- Item must be placed on a smooth, dry, non-porous, no texture surface
- Will not work on natural stones/dry wall.
Product Type: Grab bar
Weight Capacity: 300lbs
Height: Top to Bottom: 4.5″
Width: Side to Side: 12″
Depth: Front to Back: 3.5″
Contains: 1 X Carex 12″ Ultra Grip Suction Shower Grab Bar
Instructions: To Install: 1. Clean the mounting surface and suction cups with a damp cloth. 2. Flip levers up. 3. Press dual suction cups firmly against a smooth, flat, non porous surface. 4. Flip levers down on each end of the suction handle. 5. Check that indicator shows fully greed (not red). 6. Manually test the adhesion to the surface – if loose, reposition and re-attach. Note: Suction cops will still stick to surfaces without being locked into place, so always assure that the indicator shows fully green and manually test for adhesion prior to use. Suction handle is for balance only. Do not place full weight on it or use it to pull yourself up. To Remove: 1. Flip the levers up. 2. Lift up using tabs on suction cups to release.