Tegaderm Transparent Dressing, 6 x 8 Inch, 10 Count
- Pack of 10 dressings
- Thin, clear sterile dressing that keeps out water, dirt and germs
- Dimensions of 6 inches x 8 inches
- Sterile film dressing with excellent oxygen and moisture permeability
- For use on minor abrasions skin and pressure ulcers donor sites and closed surgical wounds
Tegaderm Transparent Dressing
Tegaderm Transparent Film Dressings can be used to protect I.V. catheter sites and wounds, to secure devices to the skin and to maintain a moist environment for wound healing.
- Provides a waterproof, sterile barrier to external contaminants including liquids, bacteria and viruses.
- Transparent dressing allows for continuous visibility to the I.V. insertion site.
- Adhesive is gentle on skin.
- Dressing flexes with skin for greater patient comfort.
Tegaderm Transparent Dressing is a thin, clear sterile dressing that keeps out water, dirt and germs, yet lets skin breathe. It’s the number one hospital brand transparent dressing in the U.S.