Wireless caregiver pager
CallToU Wireless Caregiver Pager Smart Call System 2 SOS Call Buttons/Transmitters 3 Receivers Nurse Calling Alert Patient Help System for Home/Personal Attention Pager 500+Feet Plugin Receiver Alert
- 3 Pagers and 2 Call Buttons, the Idea is for Both Caregiver and Patient/Elderly/Resident/Handicapped/Sick Freedom while Still calling for Help at home. Not need to Yell to Get Someone’s Attention
- Transmitter/Push Call Button is Waterproof. Acceptable for Meal/Soup Splash. And Allow to be Installed in the Washing Room
- Transmitter/Push Call Button is Easy Carry. It can Be Put in Pocket. Or Hang on neck as Pendant. Neck Strap included. Fixed in Bedside/Washing Room. The Fixed Bracket and Double sticker are included
- Pager/Chime Unit has 55 Ring Tones for Your Choice. Operating Range is 500+ Feet in open Area. 5 Level Adjustable Volume From 0db to 110db. Easy Use (Plug and Play) Plug the Receiver into an Electrical Outlet
- The Package Includes 3 Pager Units/Receivers and 2 Remote Transmitters, 2 Double Sided Stickers and 1 Fixed bracket for Transmitters,2pcs Neck Straps
Expandable with Receivers/Transmitters
Expand your existing CallToU caregiver pager system with up to 55 transmitters and 20 receivers for your specific usage scenario in seconds thanks to the simple pairing method.
How to pair more transmitters
Step 1:Press and hold down the volume button on the receiver until it makes a “Ding” sound and the receiver indicator flashes.
Step 2:Press the call button quickly,it will makes a “Ding-Ding” sound and the receiver indicator flashes.
Step 3:Press the call button again to confirm whether the receiver can sound,if yes,the pairing is completed.
If the caregiver pager can not work when you received it,please re-pair it.
55 Ringtones and 5 Level Volume
55 Ringtones ,the default ringtone is “Ding-Dong”
5 Level Adjustable Volume From 0db to 110db
Working voltage of Receiver:110-260V
How to change the ringtone
Step 1:Press the ” forward ” / ” backward ” button on the receiver to choose your favorite melody.
Step 2:Press and hold down the volume button ,until it makes a “Ding” sound and the receiver indicator flashes.
Step 3:Press the call button quickly,it will makes a “Ding-Ding” sound and the receiver indicator flashes.
Step 4:Press the call button again to confirm whether the current ringtone is the one you have set,if yes,the pairing is completed.
Perfect Gift for Seniors
Caregiver pager for taking care of patients or elderly at family or nursing home，give you more freedom.
3 x Receivers
2 x Transmitters
2 x Double Sided Adhesive Tapes
2 x 12V 23A Batteries
1 x User Manual