Zacurate 500BL Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor with Batteries and Lanyard Included (Navy Blue)
- ACCURATE AND RELIABLE – Accurately determine your SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels), pulse rate and pulse strength in 10 seconds and display it conveniently on a large digital LED display.
- SPORT/HEALTH ENTHUSIASTS – For sports enthusiasts like mountain climbers, skiers, bikers or anyone interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate. SpO2 and Pulse Rate now faces instead of away from the user for easy read.
- EASY TO USE – Taking a reading is easy, just clip it on to your finger and turn it on at the press of a button.
- ACCOMODATES WIDE RANGE OF FINGER SIZES – Finger chamber with SMART Spring System. Works for ages 12 and above.
- LOADED WITH ACCESSORIES – Include 2X AAA BATTERIES that will allow you to use the pulse oximeter right out of the box and a LANYARD for convenience. Comes with 12 months WARRANTY and USA based technical phone support.
Zacurate Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor
Your SpO2 and Pulse Rate at Your Fingertips
The Zacurate Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is manufactured and designed for sports enthusiasts, aviators, trainers, bikers, mountain climbers, hikers or anyone who wants to obtain their SpO2 on the go! Measures your blood oxygen levels and pulse strength in 10 seconds. Taking a reading is easy, just clip it on to your finger and turn it on at the press of a button. The large LED display makes viewing the results a snap. Its small size and lanyard makes it convenient and easy to carry around.
- USA-Based technical phone support is available
- Comes with 2 AAA batteries so that you can use it immediately upon arrival.
- Features a finger chamber that is hypoallergenic and latex free
Why Choose This Pulse Oximeter
- Suitable for all ages
- Loaded with accessories
- Accurate and Reliable
- SpO2 and Pulse Rate faces the user
- Automatic shut off
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: It’s not accurate and jumps around on the reading. Is the pulse oximeter defective?
A: When taking a reading with the pulse oximeter, we usually suggest that you wait about 30 seconds for the readings to stabilize. Some people require a longer time for the pulse oximeter to optimize its sensitivity. Following that, please also ensure that you keep your hand still because any movement can cause the device to reset its’ reading – hence the erratic readings that you see. Additionally, nail polish and false fingernails may also cause false readings. If possible, switch to an unpolished nail or consider another application site.
The Zacurate Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is manufactured according to the CE and FDA standards set for pulse oximeters designed for pilots or any sport enthusiasts who want to obtain their SpO2 (Blood Oxygen Saturation Levels) and PR (Pulse Rate) on the go, the pulse oximeter LED display faces the user so that the user can read it easily.
Taking a reading is easy, just clip it on to your finger and turn it on at the press of a button. The large LED display makes viewing the results a snap. Its small size makes it easy to carry around and a lanyard is also included for added convenience. Comes with 2 AAA batteries so that you can use it immediately upon arrival.
This device is for Sports & Aviation use only and is not a medical device.
Comes with 1 year manufacturer warranty. Terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the manufacturer website for more info.